Our Lady Of The Immaculate Conception Church, Ballingarry, Limerick
Turrett Street, Ballingarry, Limerick V94KV26
BALLINGARRY GRANAGH PARISH:
Welcome to Ballingarry Granagh parish webcam.
NO MORNING MASS IN BALLINGARRY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY's
MASS WILL BE ON IN GRANAGH CHURCH AT 10am(Granagh masses are not on the webcam)
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN OFFICE HOURS FROM 1st JULY 2021 to 31st AUGUST 2021, IT WILL BE ONLY OPENED ONE DAY A WEEK ON THE TUESDAYS
PARISH OFFICE HOURS FOR
JULY & AUGUST 2021
10.30am to 2.30pm
ANY ELDERLY, HOUSEBOUND OR PEOPLE THAT ARE SICK AND UNABLE TO GET OUT AND ABOUT AND WOULD LIKE A VISIT FROM THE PARISH PRIEST PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL THE PARISH OFFICE ON 069 68661 AND WE WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU TO BE PUT ON THE FIRST FRIDAY CALLS LIST.
Parish office hours until the 29th JUNE Tuesday & Thursday 1.30 to 3.30pm
Masses are back and parishioners can attend up to a maximum number of 50 people in the churches.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE COVID GUIDELINES IN EACH CHURCH AND OBSERVE THEM DURING MASS PLEASE.
THE DESIGNATED SEATING AREAS ARE CLEARLY OUTLINED TO FACILITATE THE 50 PEOPLE IN EACH CHURCH
Mass times as follows:-
- Tuesday, Wednesday, 10am
Weekend MassesBallingarry Church
Saturday Evening at 7pm
- Thursday & Friday's @ 10am
Sunday morning at 10.30am
Both Churches are open everyday to visit, if you wish to say a little prayer, please feel free to do so.
When visiting the church, please observe the guidelines that are in place in both our churches to keep us all safe.
MASS CARDS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE PARISH OFFICE
- MASSES FOR THE DECEASED
- ANNIVERSARY MASS CARDS
- MASS BOUQUET'S CARDS
- BIRTHDAY MASS CARDS
- EXAM MASS CARDS
- GET WELL MASS CARDS
- THANK YOU MASS CARDS
- WEDDING DAY MASS CARDS
- SEASONAL MASS CARDS e.g Christmas Easter etc.
BOOKING OF ANNIVERSARY MASSES/MONTH'S MIND MASSES ETC
From the 11th May, please call into the sacristy to book your loved ones anniversary or monthsmind mass with the Sacristan or Parish Priest
BOOKING A DATE FOR BAPTISMS /WEDDINGS ETC
PLEASE PHONE OR EMAIL THE OFFICE FOR FORMS AND DATES AVAILABLE
5.30PM SATURDAY EVENINGS
11.30 AM SUNDAY MORNINGS
To organise any of the following paperwork from the office.
- BAPTISMAL CERTS
- CONFIRMATION CERTS,
- MARRIAGE CERTS
- LETTER OF FREEDOM ETC.,
Please email or ring the office with your relevant information and the priest or secretary will arrange them for you.
- ANYBODY WISHING TO DROP IN THEIR PARISH ENVELOPES CAN DROP THEM INTO THE PARISH OFFICE DURING OFFICE HOURS.
- IF MAKING PAYMENTS TO THE PARISH BY CHEQUES, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO Ballingarry/Granagh Parish.
- FOR PRIEST DUES, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO THE PRIEST Fr. Tom Carroll
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THESE HARD TIMES.
WHEN A FUNERAL MASS IS SCHEDULED IN THE PARISH, THERE MAY BE NO MORNING MASS ON THAT DAY.
" Next Live Service" this will tell you the next available mass on this webcam.
- This webcam is only live during the mass times scheduled in Ballingarry Church. All the weekday and weekend masses are recorded in Ballingarry. If you would like to replay any of our masses, please scroll down to the end of this page to "watch videos" and choose the mass you have missed or the mass you would like to watch. Thank you for watching Ballingarry/Granagh Parish webcam...
- Please note there is no webcam in Granagh Church so this means you are unable to get week day or weekend masses scheduled for Granagh Church.
(Ballingarry Masses on webcam)
- Tuesday @ 10am
- Wednesday @ 10.00am
- Saturday @ 7pm
GRANAGH CHURCH WILL NOT BE ON WEBCAM AS WE DO NOT HAVE THIS FACILITY IN GRANAGH CHURCH.
- Thursday morning 10am
- Friday morning 10am
- Sunday morning @ 10.30am
If you wish to contact the Parish office :-Office hours are Tuesday 10.30am to 2.30pm. phone 069 68661 or email: [email protected]
NEXT LIVE SERVICE