Our Lady Of The Immaculate Conception Church, Ballingarry, Limerick
Turrett Street, Ballingarry, Limerick V94KV26
- NOTICES FOR
BALLINGARRY GRANAGH PARISH:
Welcome to Ballingarry Granagh parish webcam.
UP COMING BREAVEMENT MASSES SATURDAY 5TH NOVEMBER (BALLINGARRY) AT 7PM SUNDAY 6TH NOVEMBER (GRANAGH) @ 7PM PLEASE NOTE: OFFICE HOURS BACK TO AFTERNOONS FROM TUESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER TUESDAY'S OFFICE HOURS 1.15 PM TO 4.15PM THURSDAY'S 1.15PM TO 3.15PM SHOULD YOU NEED ANYTHING FROM THE OFFICE OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE, AS EMAILS WILL BE MONITORED YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT FR CARROLL SHOULD YOU NEED ANYTHING ON 069 68141 OR ANY OF OUR PARISH CLERKS. THANK YOU.
FIRST FRIDAY CALLS
ANY ELDERLY, HOUSEBOUND OR PEOPLE THAT ARE SICK AND UNABLE TO GET OUT AND ABOUT AND WOULD LIKE A VISIT FROM THE PARISH PRIEST ON THE FIRST FRIDAY'S PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL THE PARISH OFFICE ON 069 68661 AND WE WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU TO BE PUT ON THE FIRST FRIDAY CALLS LIST.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE COVID GUIDELINES IN EACH CHURCH AND OBSERVE THEM DURING MASS PLEASE.
THE DESIGNATED SEATING AREAS ARE CLEARLY OUTLINED IN EACH CHURCH
Mass times as follows:-
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 10am
Weekend MassesBallingarry Church
Saturday Evening at 7pm
- Thursday & Friday's @ 10am
Sunday morning at 10.30am
Both Churches are open everyday to visit, if you wish to say a little prayer, or light a candle please feel free to do so.
When visiting the church, please observe the guidelines that are in place in both our churches to keep us all safe.
MASS CARDS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE PARISH OFFICE DURING OFFICE HOURS AND IN THE SACRISTY BEFORE OR AFTER MASS IN BOTH CHURCHES
- MASSES FOR THE DECEASED
- ANNIVERSARY MASS CARDS
- MASS BOUQUET'S CARDS
- BIRTHDAY MASS CARDS
- EXAM MASS CARDS
- GET WELL MASS CARDS
- THANK YOU MASS CARDS
- WEDDING DAY MASS CARDS
- SEASONAL MASS CARDS e.g Christmas Easter etc.
BOOKING OF ANNIVERSARY MASSES/MONTH'S MIND MASSES ETC
Please call into the sacristy to book your loved ones anniversary or monthsmind mass with the Sacristan or Parish Priest
BOOKING A DATE FOR BAPTISMS /WEDDINGS ETC
PLEASE PHONE OR EMAIL THE OFFICE FOR FORMS AND DATES AVAILABLE
5.30PM SATURDAY EVENINGS
11.00 AM SUNDAY MORNINGS
To organise any of the following paperwork from the office.
- BAPTISMAL CERTS
- CONFIRMATION CERTS,
- MARRIAGE CERTS
- LETTER OF FREEDOM ETC.,
Please email or ring the office with your relevant information and the priest or secretary will arrange them for you.
- ANYBODY WISHING TO DROP IN THEIR PARISH ENVELOPES CAN DROP THEM INTO THE PARISH OFFICE DURING OFFICE HOURS.
- IF MAKING PAYMENTS TO THE PARISH BY CHEQUES, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO Ballingarry/Granagh Parish.
- FOR PRIEST DUES, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO THE PRIEST Fr. Tom Carroll
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT DURING THESE HARD TIMES.
WHEN A FUNERAL MASS IS SCHEDULED IN THE PARISH, THERE MAY BE NO MORNING MASS ON THAT DAY.
" Next Live Service" this will tell you the next available mass on this webcam.
- This webcam is only live during the mass times scheduled in Ballingarry Church. All the weekday and weekend masses are recorded in Ballingarry. If you would like to replay any of our masses, please scroll down to the end of this page to "watch videos" and choose the mass you have missed or the mass you would like to watch. Thank you for watching Ballingarry/Granagh Parish webcam...
- Please note there is no webcam in Granagh Church so this means you are unable to get week day or weekend masses scheduled for Granagh Church.
(Ballingarry Masses on webcam)
- Tuesday @ 10am
- Wednesday @ 10.00am
- Saturday @ 7pm
GRANAGH CHURCH WILL NOT BE ON WEBCAM AS WE DO NOT HAVE THIS FACILITY IN GRANAGH CHURCH.
- Thursday morning 10am
- Friday morning 10am
- Sunday morning @ 10.30am