Changes in the way people live and work, together with increased emigration in recent years, means that people are not always available to attend services in person or at the time they occur.
Parishes with a live streaming service can overcome this problem and expand their reach to a much wider online congregation to:
• Allow parishioners view services live free of charge from anywhere in the world
• Record, upload and view events that are special to their parish e.g. weddings, funerals, concerts, baptisms, mini documentaries etc.
• Inform people of parish news as and when it happens.
• Expand the reach of your parish.
• Place the parish back in the centre of society – electronically